Show your favorite cook the love with this adorable cookware. This utensil would make a great addition to your kitchen as a tool or as decor.
Made of responsibly sourced solid beech. Oiled to prevent dryness. Works best with non stick pans.
Care Instructions: HAND WASH ONLY. Use warm water and mild soap. Dry immediately.
Oil regularly with mineral oil to preserve wood and prevent drying.
Because this is a genuine wood product the wood tone and grain will be different for each spoon. Placement of lettering may slightly vary.
Want an engraved utensil with something else on it? Click here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/729262906
!! COVID SHIPPING NOTICE !!
Covid19 is delaying shipping worldwide. Please note that shipping times are an estimate, not a guarantee.
Shipping from United States
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take custom orders?
I absolutely do! We offer a wide variety of materials and items. Please feel free to contact us!
Can I get wholesale pricing?
Yes you can! Please message me directly for information regarding wholesale pricing.
I think I may have given you the wrong address. What do I do?
In the event of an incorrect address:
1. If the order isn't processed yet I may be able to change the address on the shipping label depending on the item purchased.
2. If the order has already been shipped then it is out of my hands. You may pick it up at the address you provided, contact the current residents, or attempt to have it forwarded. Please contact the post office for further instructions.