Butterfly Illustration - Cork Trivet
$14.00Ask a question
This vintage hand drawn butterflies on thistle flowers will add a touch of elegance to your kitchen. Taken from a textbook in the 1800's and reused today.
Cork trivets are a great multipurpose tool for any home. For kitchen use - they are heat and water safe. Take your pots and pans directly off the stove or out of the oven and put them on one of these. Because the design is lasered on it will not crack or peel off. Trivets also can be used around the house for other purposes - hung on walls as notice boards, a water safe place to put your potted plants, and more.
7 inches in diameter. Cork. Laser engraved.
Shipping from United States
1-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take custom orders?
I absolutely do! We offer a wide variety of materials and items. Please feel free to contact us!
Can I get wholesale pricing?
Yes you can! Please message me directly for information regarding wholesale pricing.
I think I may have given you the wrong address. What do I do?
In the event of an incorrect address:
1. If the order isn't processed yet I may be able to change the address on the shipping label depending on the item purchased.
2. If the order has already been shipped then it is out of my hands. You may pick it up at the address you provided, contact the current residents, or attempt to have it forwarded. Please contact the post office for further instructions.