Chop It Like It's Hot Clipart | Commercial License | Digital Download
$2.00Ask a question
This pun is perfect for your kitchen. Download, print to your preferred media, and go!
This file is in SVG, PNG, and DXF formats. SVG is compatible with Glowforge, Inkscape, Illustrator, Silhouette, Cricut, and more. The purchaser is responsible for knowing what file format their software is compatible with.
This is a digital download! No shipping and no waiting! As soon as your payment clears you will receive a link to download the file. If there appears to be a problem with the file when it has downloaded please contact me and I'll attempt to fix it.
This file is for personal and small business use only. You may not reproduce, share, or sell the digital file. There are no refunds for digital sales. Purchased files will not contain the watermark.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take custom orders?
I absolutely do! We offer a wide variety of materials and items. Please feel free to contact us!
Can I get wholesale pricing?
Yes you can! Please message me directly for information regarding wholesale pricing.
I think I may have given you the wrong address. What do I do?
In the event of an incorrect address:
1. If the order isn't processed yet I may be able to change the address on the shipping label depending on the item purchased.
2. If the order has already been shipped then it is out of my hands. You may pick it up at the address you provided, contact the current residents, or attempt to have it forwarded. Please contact the post office for further instructions.